SP5 Spray Patcher
The truck-mounted SP5E provides the feast and easiest pothole patching operation in the industry.
The SP5E has been designed with your crew’s safety as the first priority. The operator repairs potholes from inside the truck with asphalt repairs being done in front of the machine.
This enables traffic to stay safely behind the patcher. Surround view cameras, lights and arrow boards provide additional safety measures.
- Equipped with our exclusive Smart Patching Equipment Control System (SPECS) technology – controls material outputs that increases ease of use and the quality and repeatability of pothole repairs.
- Choose a Single Aggregate Hopper or Dual Aggregates Hopper – an industry exclusive – dual chambers allow for more effective repair of different-sized potholes.
- InPave® Technology Pothole Patching Management System — InPave Technology helps government agencies and contractors better monitor and manage pothole patching performance.
- No Auxiliary Engine-PTO Powered — cleaner, quieter and less maintenance – The SP5E is the only spray injection patcher on the market that does not require an auxiliary engine.
- Standard 140-degree material chute can be locked at different height angles and in
15-degree side-to-side increments
- Large working deck provides safe access to the storage tanks and hopper
- Two-in-one air tack wand cleans the hole, delivers tack evenly and is self-cleaning to reduce clogging
- Controls and spoils bins located at the rear of the unit – away from traffic
- Breaker and compactor are hydraulically lowered to the ground to prevent back injuries
- Plug unit into a 230V outlet during non-working hours to keep material heated and reduce waste
- Short wheel base optimizes maneuverability on city streets
- Agitator and auger shut down when the hopper doors are open